Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Summer 2007

The kids love being outside. I am not a person that deals with the heat very well. In fact when it is above 85 degrees I hate it. But after you have kids it changes everything and you (the parent), your life is the kids and you have to make sacrifices. So we were outside a lot.The kids love swimming and being in water. This is Jaydens frog pool. Taya had more fun in it then he did.
We love the Fourth of July!
AJ and Taya lighting off fireworks. AJ got some illegal ones, okay a lot. We still have some in out garage, because someone called the cops and we got in trouble. The cops still don't know that we had them, because we were kind of sneaky and had them hidden. Just in case.
AJ and I love to go to concerts (country of course), because that is all AJ likes. So its a good thing I like country too. We finally got to go see one of our favorite Country artist, Gary Allen. We had a good time. In fact we took Jayden to his first concert. He better get used to it, because he will be going to a lot more.
Last but not least, AJ and I went on our first vacation alone since Jayden was born. LAS VEGAS BABY! We had a blast walking the strip and loved seeing Phantom. There is so much to do and not enough time to do it. Again it was hot! You know me and heat, but I did really good. Good thing Vegas is a night life type of place. I was ready to come on on the fourth day. Thats a long time going without seeing my baby. But well worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

illegal fireworks.. come on... you are suppose to set the example as the parents.. .j/k.
cute pics. i wish we were able to go camping this summer, but we didn't, maybe next year.