Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Summer 2007

I wanted to post some pictures of the summer. Just a few of the little activities that we did. In early June 07 we went to Payson lakes, camped and fished. We had a good time. It was cold but we had a good time. Taya loves fishing and she is pretty good at it. She loves casting it by herself and gets mad when her dad tries to help. Even if her line is stuck in the tree behind her.
AJ hates unexpected pictures, but I loves this one.
Taya and Jayden. This was Jaydens first time camping. He did really good. I think I lost more sleep because I was worried about him freezing, but he was nice and warm.
Rilee and Harlee. These girls can't even go camping without taking their lipstick.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This summer looked like a good one. I think Taya and Jayden have the same eyes. Love the post

RebeccaVert said...

great pics of the kids!! i love the one of Jayden on the 4th of July!!