Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another Park

Like I have said before, my family loves going to the park, and while the weather is warm, why not. We had a busy weekend with a ton of girls. In fact Jayden was the only boy other than AJ. Saturday we went to the mall. I took Taya and Kaydee, two eight year old girls. Let me tell you how fun that was. The girls are so dramatic and had to scream every time they saw anything that had to do with the movie, High School Musical. But they had fun and so did I. I think about my mom having to raise four girls and man do I feel bad for her. Because I know that we were a handful. I only had 2 girls and my mom had 4. kudos to her! She is an amazing lady.
Then we came home and took the kids to the park.

Jayden looks like he is scared, but that is all he wants to do while at the park is go down the slide.

Taya, Kaydee, and Jayden.
Cheese!!!!
My cute little family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice smile that Jayden has on his cheese photo!!!

Unknown said...

that is the cutest cheeser !!