Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow 2008! A New Year and lots of fun to come. Sorry I haven't posted much lately I've have been pretty busy. I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years. I had to work YUCK, retail you've got to love it.

Those of you that don't know AJ went back to school last week. Right now in fact he is up in the air learning to be a Helicopter Pilot. WOW!!!! I am so excited and scared. I would be crazy if I wasn't scared. Today is his first day going in the helicopter, I can't wait for him to come home and tell me everything about it. So this is going to be a fun and exciting year for us. I can't wait to see what this brings us. I know Taya can't wait to go up with him. I can't wait either. Taya really has no fear, but I do. Maybe its because I am a mom. No, I think I have always been a little bit of a wimp. Hopefully I will gets some cool pictures to post soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is awsome

RebeccaVert said...

Kaydee laughed at the 'pink' helicopter lol