Saturday, January 26, 2008

7 years!

Wow 7 years! Yesterday was mine and AJ 7 year anniversary. It really doesn't seem that long ago. It has been the best 7 years of my life that is for sure. I am not all that creative or anything, but I just want to list 7 reasons why I love feel in love with him (seven is not a lot, because I could go on forever, but I don't want to bore you).



1- the 1st week we started dating he would bring me a dozen roses with him to give to me. ( i literaly had flowers all over my house)

2- how everytime he left my house, he would sneak in my jeep and put a cd on that was playing a love song, so when i went to work in the morning it would be playing when i started it.

3- what a wonderful father he is to his Daughter. (and now is son).

4- how he gave me a shoulder massage on the way to Price ut, we started from Orem. (his hands had to hurt).

5- how he is so romantic! (even though I sometimes am not).

6- I even loved the mullet he used to sport when i first met him. (wink)

7- How even to this day he makes sure he does not leave anywhere without telling me he loves me and gives me a kiss.



I love you AJ, thanks for being the best husband and dad ever!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't believe it's been seven years.. it doesn't seem that long ago.. crazy...
well, i guess i am going on five this year..
time flies..

RebeccaVert said...

Wow!! 7 years! thats a long time! its sweet to see you still so in love with him! the kids are really lucky to have you 2 as parents!!!
tanner and i have made it almost 5 years too.... seriously goes by so fast! anyways...congrats!

George Rohbock said...

Missy, it may sound cliche' but "AJ" is the greatest. I am so lucky to have 4 wonderful sons. Guess that is because, I have 5 wonderfully smart daughters; 4 of which done themselves proud.

Thanks Honey