Sunday, October 10, 2010

Vivian Park

We went up to Vivian Park today with my family, had a picnic and played a little volleyball.If there is a dog around, that is where you will find Avery, she loves animals (just like her momma). Avery loved feeding Megan's dog chips.
Playing Volleyball, Jayden, Me, Rilee, Mae, and Mom. My Mom rode her bike from her house and met us up there. We really all should have rode our bikes up with her, it was such a beautiful day.

Me and Jayden


Just want to tell my sister Megan, how much we are going to miss her and her family. I am so excited that Josh got a job offer in Las Vegas, and this is where they are going to be moving. I just want you to know that we love you and you will be GREATLY missed. But I will be visiting ALOT! I love your kids and your husband, your the best and we all look up to you guys so so so much! Love ya sis!



My AMAZING family minus one.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three of the sweetest people I know.. I love you all so much

megan said...

I has so much fun with the family. Wishing I didn't waste so much time doing the "think I have to stuff" and just "went" with my family. You all so very important to me. This is yet another HUGE challenge this year. Thankful he has a job but seriously what else will be thrown our way. Knowing that I will be missing a lot of these times makes my heart ache and my eyes cry.. I love you so much..

Anonymous said...

Looks like all are having fun at the Vivian. The cool thing is that a family that loves each other will always be together, no matter the problems encounter, no matter the distance.
Dad