Monday, September 13, 2010

Camping at Payson Lakes

We took the kids camping at Payson Lakes. Our plan was to go fishing, but that was before someone stole AJ's tackle box out the back of his truck. We didn't find out it was missing until we were getting ready to go fishing. Whoever that person is got away with $3oo plus of fishing equipment. Anyway we still had a good time and let the kids play in the water and mud. They didn't seem to mind at all.
Taya waiting to eat some dinner.

Jayden took his Dads shovel and was digging holes all over...


Avery in her huge shoes that I bought her. I had to go buy shoes for her, so we stopped at Walmart and instead of buying size 4 infant, I bought size 4 toddler. I didn't know I did that until we got up there. So needless to say she didn't do much walking around.
This was the first time we took Avery camping, and it was a long night for me. Avery and I ended up in the truck ALL NIGHT with no sleep.




No comments: