Monday, March 23, 2009

IT"S A GIRL

It's a girl!
WOW we were so totally surprised to find out that we are having a girl.. It was a huge shock for us. I thought for sure it was a boy... I had a feeling that it was a boy, but I guess my feeling was completely wrong. We are so excited! Everything looked healthy in the ultrasound...... so far so good. The doctor said that she gets the most stubborn baby award, because she was being a little stink and would not open her legs for nothing, she wouldn't move her hands from her face she just wanted to stay curled up in a ball. Of course Jayden was the same way, I had to go back to get another ultrasound because he was a stink too. Well I guess that is what happens when you have two stubborn parents.
So these are the two names we are choosing from
what do you think?
AVERY ELAINE HEAPS
JAYLIE ELAINE HEAPS
I'm thinking the first one because I have loved that name for years.
Middle name after the greatest women alive MY MOM!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats! how exciting we're both having girls!

i know what you mean, i thought for sure i'd have another boy.

now you can buy some cute girly things!

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

Oh, Im jealous. Congrats!!! I love the name Avery, aka little avers, but what ever you choose will be darling. sooo exciting.

RebeccaVert said...

Congrats again!!! you should dp a poll to see what the majority of your readers think on the names!!!

Lindsey said...

I'll just have the little boy "friend" of the group. So excited for you guys. Love both names also.

Anonymous said...

you think your baby was stubborn,I had to have four ultrasounds to find out for sure what we were having!!! the last one she thought it was a girl cuz HE wouldn't open his legs for nothing, I guess we'll both have stuborn babies... I love both names but Avery is my favorite....now me and Josh just need to AGREE on a name!!!

Anonymous said...

Been awhile since I have had time to see your blog, sorry, you have so many neat pictures and experiences on it. Hum, referencing your choices for your daugther's name, think I like: "AVERY ELAINE HEAPS". To me it has such a ring to it and from past experiences, having close to the same name can be confusing when the phone rings.
Love Ya
Dad