Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Even though I had to work, my Thanksgiving was awesome. My sister Megan had it at her house and the food and entertainment was great! By the time I got there everyone had ate already, and the kids where running around being crazy and having fun with there cousins. Aunt Maelyn and Rilee playing air hockey against Brayden and Mason.


Jayden had to pick out the loudest toy they had there. He loved going around shooting everyone.


Josh the post eating phase.



Megan striking a pose!
Thank Josh and Megan for hosting a great Thanksgiving.






1 comment:

RebeccaVert said...

hahaha....cute pics!! looks like you all had a great time!!! Jayden is just the cutest little guy ever!! especially now that he will play with me instead of glare all the time lol....It's about time too!!!