Tuesday, August 19, 2008

SOME of my awesome family!

I had to put some pictures in here of my family! We may not get to see each other that often, but when we do, we have a lot of fun! So I put some pics of my family on here. Let me tell ya I am going to get a lot of crap for doing this, but o well they still no I love them. Of course our little man!
and our big DRAMATIC girl!
My fun always smiling for the a fun pic sister, Megan!
And my cute Dad! love ya Dad
And of course the oldest of 10 grandchildren Haili! Remember Hazzy maz, you are only 13!

3 comments:

RebeccaVert said...

I love the pics of Jayden and Taya!! very cute!

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

its fun to see pictures of your fam its been a while since ive seen them

Anonymous said...

I love our crazy family. I smile everytime I look at family pics. Glad your blogging it. Your the best