Monday, February 11, 2008

Helicopter

Today I took Jayden down to the Spanish Fork airport to see AJ in the Helicopter. We stood outside the fence while AJ was taking off. Jayden thought it was cool. Anytime he hears a airplane/helicopter outside he always thinks it is his Dad. I got a couple of shots right before he took off way up in the air.

For all of the questions and concerns about the Helicopter school that just filed brankrupcy. AJ does not go to that school. thank goodness. He was going to go to that school untill his Dad told him about Suncrest Aviation. Thanks Dad!

2 comments:

Nephi and Andrea said...

I'm so jealous. I would love to fly helicopters. Well it looks like I might be putting down the stethoscope for awhile and picking up a gun. Going to go to the Police academy in April. Not as cool as a helicopter pilot but Im not smart enough for that!!

Anonymous said...

we sure do enjoy your blog. keep it up